NACEA Mini-Seminar/Monthly Meeting
Effective Business Plan Writing and First-hand Entrepreneurship Experience
Date: Feb.20th, 1:30pm to 5:30pm
NJIT Enterprise Development Center - click here for directions.
- free for NACEA member and students, $5 for non-NACEA members, but registration is required.
NOTE: Seats are limited to only 50 people, so register now to reserve your seat.
NACEA is proud to announce a seminar on Effective Business Plan Writing and First-hand Entrepreneurship Experience on Feb. 20th, 2010. The seminar will invite board members from NJEDA (New Jersey Economic Development Authority), a number of successful Entrepreneurs from both U.S and China to make presentations on business proposal writeup and share their first-hand business experiences within U.S and China. At the end, we shall have our panel discussion.
- 1:20pm -- 1:50pm: Registration and networking
- 1:50pm -- 1:55pm: Introduction to New Jersey Enterprise Technology Incubator (Wendy Lan)
- 1:55pm -- 2:00pm: 2010 NACEA Activities (May Li)
- 2:00pm -- 2.35pm: Effective Business Writing (Yaniv Sneor)
- 2:35pm -- 2:50pm: Q&A
- 2:50pm -- 3:25pm: How to Present a Winning Business Plan to Get the Investment(Dahai Guo)
- 3:25pm -- 3:40pm: Q&A
- 3:40pm -- 4:00pm: Break
- 4:00pm -- 5:30pm: Panel Discussion:
- Haiping Zhang, Chairman & CEO, co-founder of Haosolar Co., Ltd, a clean-tech company based in Wuxi, Jiangsu
- Qing Liu, co-Founder and CEO of both 3D Biotek, LLC and Jianyin Recongene Biomedical Technologies, China. 2009
award winner of New Jersey Commission of Science & Technology
- Wenyuan Ye, Co-founder and vice chairman of Kunming ZhiYong Science & Technology Co. NACEA officer
- Ping Hou, Ph.D of material Science. Founder of Coremax USA,LLC, a clean-energy and environmental technology
company. NACEA officer
- Dahai Guo, Founder & CEO of PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC. and the founder of Enspire Group. Obtained funding in
both China and the US for a scalable pharm business
- Xiaoming Liu, Investor from China (tentative)
- 5:30pm -- 6:00pm: Networking
Mr. Yaniv is the Technology Advisory Board member of NJEDA (New Jersey Economic Development Authority), a certified consultant for the
incubator and Former Chairman . New Jersey Chapter of the Licensing Executives Society.
Mr. Yaniv has broad experiences in Management, Finance, M&A, Intellectual Property & Licensing, Information Technology. He has over 20
years Entrepreneurship experiences. He is a business plan master writer.
Mr. Yaniv holds Bachelor of Science, Physics & Mathematics from The Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Mr. Dahai Guo currently is the Founder & CEO of PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC. and also founded Enspire Group.
Mr. Guo has broad experience in sales & marketing, product development, global strategic planning and biotechnology research. He has
demonstrated strong leadership in successfully marketing global healthcare brands and over 2000 different products in 90 different countries,
including major retail markets like US, Canada, West Europe, Australia and China & India markets. Particularly, his strong marketing expertise
has covered every sales channel in US retail (Food/Drug/Mass/e-commerce/C-stores), hospital and industrial (B-2-B) markets. His broad and
hands-on experience also enabled him to build and grow another New Jersey based start-up biotech company, Cell & molecular Technology
Inc., (now a division of Invitrogen) successfully 12 years ago.
Mr. Guo has a MBA from Cornell University and a M.S. of Biology from Rutgers University. He also completed the Six-Sigma Black Belt
training, awarded by America Society for Quality. Mr. Guo is awarded as the first group of 3551 Technology Leadership Award by Wuhan Bio-
World and also the candidate of China's national distinguished scholar.
Direction to restaurant (for sit-in dinner with speakers & panelists)
Restaurant Address: Huacheng Chinese Restaurant, 218 Harrison Ave, Harrison, NJ, (973) 483-1504
From parking lot behind EDC on Nuttman Street
- Turn left on Nuttman St toward New St, 453 ft
- Turn right at New St, 174 ft
- Turn left at Lock St 0.1 mi
- Turn right at Central Ave/Rte 508 0.6 mi
- Turn left at Broad St 0.2 mi
- Take the 3rd right onto Bridge St 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Harrison Ave
You can find parking on the streets nearby.
Please mark your calendar for this very exciting learning and networking event.
Origin date: April 11, 2007
Copyright © 2008 North American
Entrepreneur Chinese Association (NACEA)