NACEA Entrepreneurs Mini-Seminar/Meeting
NACEA's June 11th event at NJIT Enterprise Development Center was very successful. This round table seminar delivered high quality speeches and effective coaching on how to apply for government-related funding for start-up companies. We were very fortunate to have NJEDA senior officer Paula and SBIR/STIR funding application professional Roger join us and bring us the latest special funding opportunities for Small Businesses, including new technology and new energy areas.
The heated discussion and Q/A session was another highlight of the day. Social networking among entrepreneurs, members and speakers after the workshop lasted till 6pm.
- Coaching of application for funding from government related sources SBIR/STIR and EDA.
- How to find government funding for a project.
- How to write your business funding application to meet SBIR/STIR and EDA funding requirements.
Thanks to our guest speakers:
- Paula Durand, NJEDA (Speech ppt file can be requested after you join NACEA membership online and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Roger S. Cohen, President of Cohen International. "An overview of the SBIR program, and about how to write a winning SBIR proposal." Mr. Cohen can be reached at
http://www.rogercohen.com/sbir and by telephone at 845-358-8936.
Thanks to NJIT EDC and NACEA volunteer officers Wendy Lan, A. San Juan, Huailing Zhong, May Li, Yong Guo.
Click here for detailed information on the event.
Please click on the thumbnails below to see detailed pictures.