The NACEA 6th Entrepreneur Seminar was successfully held in NJIT's bright new GITC building. Over 65 people showed up in spite of the summer vacation season and a dozen joined the NACEA as formal members on the spot.
Feedback from the audience was that the seminar was professional and informative.
- Practical, useful and helpful, because the speakers are very close to us, their experience, their stage of business, etc.
- Great team work, 12 volunteer officers were working hard to overcome numerous difficulties and make the seminar a success. Their low-key down-to-earth modest attitude and service spirit have won the trust of many, both speakers and the audience.
- NJIT CSSA will provide full support to us in the future, for venues and in organizing future events.
- Because of the above, our cooperation horizon is broadened and we will partner with many other entrepreneur communities in the future to seek better business networks and better opportunities to success.
- The pizzas, cookies, and drinks provided were great.
Stay tuned with us, and your support will be highly appreciated!
If you are a dedicated entrepreneur or entrepreneur-to-be, or a sincere support of NACEA efforts, please join us as formal members. We have monthly meetings and network events designed for you to meet and know more similar minded, and expand your business opportunities.
A big thanks to the following:
Our Speakers and Panel members:
- Man-Li Lin
- David Jin
- Chuyu Xiong
- Leexan Hong
Special thanks to NJIT CSSA's:
- Yanliang Qi
- Ji Yan
- Fang Chu
- Lingyan Shi
And last, but not the least,
Some of Our Hardworking Volunteer Officers:
- Yong Guo
- Bing Zhang
- Tony Hu
- Ou Xu
- Lianghua Zhou
- Wenyuan Ye
- Yang Li
- Diana Ji
- Ping Peng
- Airlan San Juan
- May Li
Origin date: April 11, 2007
Copyright © 2008 North American
Entrepreneur Chinese Association (NACEA)